Meru University College of Science and Technology, a constituent College of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology wishes to fill the academic positions in the following department;
Senior Assistant Registrar (Human Resource Officer) Grade 13 -MUCST/ADM/01
A candidate must be a holder of a Masters degree plus a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University with a strong bias in human resource management with at least six years relevant experience, in a University or comparable organization. A law qualification will be an added advantage. Successful candidate will be responsible for general administration of staff affairs including staff recruitment, development, and training and other personnel duties.
Terms of Service
Appointments will be offered on Permanent and Pensionable Terms subject to successful completion of probation. Appointments on contract terms are also possible. Benefits include: A contributory pension scheme or payment of gratuity for those on contract terms, non-contributory medical scheme, generous housing allowance and paid leave among others.
Salary Scales in Kshs Per Month
- Senior Lecturer: KShs.57,600 x 3,600 - KShs.86,400 per month.
- Lecturer/Research Fellow: KShs.50,400 x 3,150 - KShs.75,600 per month.
- Assistant Lecturer: KShs.38,400 x 2,400 - KShs.75,600 per month.
- Senior Assistant Registrar/Senior Accountant/Senior Internal Auditor Grade 13 KShs.60,214 x 2,003 - 66,223 x 2,273 - 75,315 x 2,550 - 80,415 per month.
- Assistant Registrar/Accountant/Students Counselor Grade 12. KShs.52,931 x 1,760 - 58,211 x 2,003 - 66,223 x 2,273 - 70,769 per month.
Interested and suitable candidates should forward their applications enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of telephone contact, e-mail address, current position remuneration, names and contact of three referees to the address indicated below so as to reach him not later than Tuesday 14th April, 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Meru University College of Science and Technology,
P.O. Box 972-60200,
You only get these jobs FREE at http://kenyantopjobs.blogspot.com just quote us via that link and we'll always keep you abreast with all available vacancies worldwide. please remember to refer us to your friends and peers.